Emizon Online Maintenance
Welcome To Online Maintenance
Emizon’s Online Maintenance service puts installers in control of their customers without leaving the office. There are two components to the service:
- Online Panel Maintenance allows installers to communicate in real time with alarm panels to perform routine maintenance and reprogramming functions using our panel service software.
- Our service works smoothly with compatible intruder alarm panels and their remote maintenance software. For more information on the range of panel manufacturers that we currently support please see our Downloads sections. Instructions on connectivity can also be found on our Downloads section. Here at Emizon we are constantly talking to panel manufacturers and discussing integration of current and future products.
Online Site Diagnostics - allowing you to communicate in real time with the TCD to diagnose problems and perform routine service functions such as changing panel types, checking signal signalling paths and relays, reset a DVR and allocate a static IP address. Use Emizon's Online Maintenance Service to:
- Make More Profit - with the ability for installers to conduct one of their annual service visits remotely, saving valuable time and money for installation engineers and end customers.
- Improve Customer Service - save unnecessary call-outs, customer hassle with real time remote panel programming. You can add or change users or isolate zones, reset DVRs, as well as perform simple diagnostics such as checking battery voltage and zone resistance.
- Reduce Costs - Using the TCD to talk directly to the panel saves the cost of a buying a separate IP communication module.
- Save Time - connecting direct to the TCD via the serial connection means no more individual pin wiring. You can also leverage the power of broadband to communicate with your alarm systems simultaneously.
- Take Control - solve problems in seconds using the online diagnostics.