Emizon is a fully managed service
Emizon operates and manages its own server platforms which both receives alarm signals and sends on to integrated ARC’s, unlike some other IP service providers which have to install their software individually into each ARC.
The managed server platform service – which is particular to Emizon – provides additional services unique to Emizon on behalf of its installer, ARC and end customer base.
This ability to manage the end-to-end message delivery process means increased reliability, resilience and accountability all adding up to a secure service that you know you can trust.
- Proactive fault management.
- Remote diagnostics and audit trails.
- Access to a Service Platform designed and managed by industry experts supported by a free 24hr helpdesk.
On-Line Maintenance Reporting
• Remote diagnostics for installers.
• Monitoring on IP, GPRS and PSTN includes billing, all connection and usage charges thereby avoiding unexpected call charges.
• One-stop ordering and one-touch commissioning process.
• Integration into the ARC management software.
• An easy to deploy, Grade 4, 3 and 2 EN standards compliant signalling service at a highly competitive rate.
Future Proof Service Continuity
• Designed specifically for IP networks, compatible with Next Generation Networks, fibre and 21CN deployment.